At Shinpharma, we believe acting ethically and responsibly is the right thing to do and the right thing to do for our business. Our Code of Business Conduct ensures that we hold ourselves and how we do business to a high standard, allowing us to fulfill our obligations to the many stakeholders we serve.
1. Respect: All employees and stakeholders should be treated with respect, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, or religious beliefs.
2. Integrity: Honesty and integrity are essential to our success. All employees and stakeholders must be trusted to uphold the highest ethical standards and act in the company’s best interests.
3. Professionalism: Professionalism is expected of all employees and stakeholders. This includes being punctual, professional in appearance, and courteous to all.
4. Safety: Safety is of paramount importance to our company. All employees and stakeholders must adhere to safety standards and regulations.
5. Discrimination: No form of discrimination is tolerated. All employees and stakeholders should be treated equally, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, or religious beliefs.
6. Violence: No violence or threats of violence are tolerated in the workplace or outside of it.
7. Harassment: No form of harassment is tolerated, including sexual harassment.
8. Drug and Alcohol: The use of drugs and alcohol is not allowed in the workplace.
9. Confidentiality: All confidential information must be kept secure and not shared with anyone outside the company without authorization.
10. Technology: All technology must be used responsibly and under company policy.
We expect all employees and stakeholders to abide by these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action, including termination of employment.